Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 2|
|January 17, 2014 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||American Intercontinental University|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1997-2006|
|Profession||Owner, Hunt Insurance Agency|
Hunt earned his BBA in Accounting and Finance from American Intercontinental University. He is the owner of Hunt Insurance Agency and served in the Air Force from 1997 to 2006.
After his appointment in 2014, Hunt was assigned to serve on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Financial Services|
|• Health Care and Wellness|
|• Labor and Workforce Development|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Greg Hartman (D) and Graham Hunt (R) were unopposed in the primary. Hartman and Hunt will face off in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Children's Campaign Fund
- National Federation of Independent Business/Washington
- Pro-Choice Washington
- UW Impact
- Washington Conservation Voters
- Washington State Labor Council
Hunt and his wife, Lynda, and three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Graham + Hunt + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives Committees
- Washington Joint Committees
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington State Legislature
- Profile from Open States
- Profile by Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Graham Hunt on Twitter
- The Olympian, "Orting councilman Graham Hunt wins seat in state Legislature," January 17, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed April 16, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed July 23, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |