|Graig R. Meyer|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 50|
|October 30, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||October 30, 2013|
|Appointed by||Orange and Durham County Democratic Parties|
Meyer serves as the director of student equity and volunteer services for Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools.
As of November 4, 2013, Meyer had not been assigned to any committees.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Graig + Meyer + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Yankees' Derek Jeter to retire after 2014 season - CBSSports.com
- Olympics Update: 2/12 - CBSSports.com
- ?Moral March? Draws Tens Of Thousands - Chapelboro.com
- National Signing Day: Final Recap - CBSSports.com
- Competitors announced for dunk contest - CBSSports.com
- Michigan students doing 'jort out' night - CBSSports.com
- Russell Wilson on The Late Show - CBSSports.com
- Local Leaders Rally To Keep PACE Academy Open - Chapelboro.com
- McBee hires Kathryn Kennedy - Politico
- Ohio State recruiting: Devante Peete, '15 WR, talks Buckeyes, top 5 - Land-Grant Holy Land
Valerie Foushee (D)
|North Carolina House - District 50
October 30, 2013–present
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |