Grand County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Hot Sulpher Springs.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 7, 2012.
- The county commissioners are listed with personalized emails, an office address and an office phone number.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are disclosed in Google Docs dating back to 2008. Meeting times and dates are noted on the homepage, but could not find a location for meetings.
- Budgets are available dating back to 2010.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (audits) are available back to 2008.
- Departments list an office address and phone number.
- Information on property taxes is available.
- Zoning ordinances and land permit applications are available online.
- There is information on who to contact for a public records request. The Clerk provides names, emails, an office address and phone number to submit requests to.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Meeting locations are not noted on the calendar or within agendas.
- Heads of departments are not published, nor are emails to contact the staff available.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Grand County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Grand County, Accounting, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Budgets & demographics, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Property taxes, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Planning, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Fee schedule, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Clerk & Recorder, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012