Grand County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Hot Sulpher Springs.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 7, 2012.
- The county commissioners are listed with personalized emails, an office address and an office phone number.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are disclosed in Google Docs dating back to 2008. Meeting times and dates are noted on the homepage, but could not find a location for meetings.
- Budgets are available dating back to 2010.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (audits) are available back to 2008.
- Departments list an office address and phone number.
- Information on property taxes is available.
- Zoning ordinances and land permit applications are available online.
- There is information on who to contact for a public records request. The Clerk provides names, emails, an office address and phone number to submit requests to.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Meeting locations are not noted on the calendar or within agendas.
- Heads of departments are not published, nor are emails to contact the staff available.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Grand County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Grand County, Accounting, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Budgets & demographics, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Property taxes, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Planning, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Fee schedule, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012
- ↑ Grand County, Clerk & Recorder, Accessed: Aug. 7, 2012