Grand County is a county located in the state US state of Utah.
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah county websites
- Information is available on how to acquire a Building Permit.
- Contact information is provided for all staff members of the county.
- The Minutes for meetings going back to August of 2005 are available in PDF form.
- Contact information is available for all elected officials.
- Taxes may be paid online.
- The budget, while posted on the statewide website, is not linked to or mentioned on the county website.
- There is no public information on audits
- The county does not disclose whether or not it pays dues to belong to government sector lobbying associations in the state.
- There is no available information on county contracts.
- There is no information on how to obtain public records from the county.
- ↑ Building Permit Information (dead link)
- ↑ Administrative Contact Information
- ↑ Meeting Minutes
- ↑ Elected Official Contact Information
- ↑ Treasurer
- ↑ Utah State Auditor, Budget reports 2008 (timed out)