Grand Forks County, North Dakota
Last rated on December 21, 2012.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Budgets are archived for 4 years.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 10 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 10 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email
- Administrative officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Building permits and zoning information is available.
- Tax revenues are broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- Local taxes, like property taxes, are available online.
- Residents are able to pay taxes online.
- Audits are not available.
- Bids and contracts are not posted.
- Lobbying information is not provided.
- Public Records
- No information regarding public records requests.
- A meeting calendar is not available.
- Grand Forks County, Budgets, Accessed: Dec 21, 2012
- http://www.gfcounty.nd.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/Township%20Directory.pdf Directory]
- http://www.gfcounty.nd.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/Township%20Directory.pdf Grand Forks County, Directory, Accessed: Dec 21, 2012]
- Grand Forks County, County Links, Accessed: Dec 21, 2012