Grant County, Oklahoma
See also: Evaluation of Oklahoma county websites
This site was last evaluated on Oct. 15, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- Commissioners and other elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email by district.
- Administrative Officials
- Heads of each department are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email by district.
- Contract bids and proposals are published on the site.
- The current budget is posted.
- Audits are posted for 2008 and 2009.
- Site took long to download.
- Meeting notices with times and locations for 2012 could not be located.
- Budgets are not archived for the past 3-5 years.
- Audits are not provided for the past 3-5 financial years.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications could not be located.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if it's a member of government lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified, and a mailing address, personalized email and phone number is not provided.
- Information on the public records law or any required forms is not given.
- Local tax rates are not disclosed.
- Residents cannot pay taxes online.
- Grant County, District 1, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Meetings, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, 2012 meeting minutes and agendas, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Bids, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Budget reports, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012