For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Grant County, Oklahoma
See also: Evaluation of Oklahoma county websites
This site was last evaluated on Oct. 15, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- Commissioners and other elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email by district.
- Administrative Officials
- Heads of each department are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email by district.
- Contract bids and proposals are published on the site.
- The current budget is posted.
- Audits are posted for 2008 and 2009.
- Site took long to download.
- Meeting notices with times and locations for 2012 could not be located.
- Budgets are not archived for the past 3-5 years.
- Audits are not provided for the past 3-5 financial years.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications could not be located.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if it's a member of government lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified, and a mailing address, personalized email and phone number is not provided.
- Information on the public records law or any required forms is not given.
- Local tax rates are not disclosed.
- Residents cannot pay taxes online.
- Grant County, District 1, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Meetings, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, 2012 meeting minutes and agendas, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Bids, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Grant County, Budget reports, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012