For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Lally ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 3rd District. Lally won the Republican nomination and also ran unopposed for the Conservative nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Steve Israel (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New York District 3 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Steve Israel Incumbent||52.6%||90,032|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections|
|U.S. House, New York District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections - Official Election Results|
|Grant Lally (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$18,809.42||$(3,365.18)||$15,444.24|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Grant + Lally + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 3rd Congressional District
- State of Politics, "Grant Lally to Challenge Steve Israel," accessed February 19, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New York House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Grant Lally Summary Report," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Grant Lally April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |