|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated Aug. 14, 2012.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted.
- Meeting minutes and the current agenda are posted.
- The current and proposed budgets are posted.
- Previous budgets are not available.
- Contact information for administration officials is posted.
- Most recent financial audit is posted.
- Previous audits are posted on the site.
- Building permits and zoning code are posted.
- No information on how to make a public records request is posted. Nor is contact information (including an email) for the public information office disclosed.
- No information on public lobbying association memberships or membership dues for the associations.
- The city does not post bid or approved contract statement for over $10,000 on the site.
- There is no posted information on local taxes rates.