For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of West Virginia county websites
Last rated on an unknown date.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most current meeting agenda is posted.
- Meeting minutes are posted for meetings in 2011.
- Permits and zoning
- Board meeting agenda and minutes are posted, but are months out of date.
- Budgets are not archived for at least 3 years.
- No bids or contracts are posted.
- Lobbyists are not mentioned.
- Public Records
- There is no information about requesting public records under the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- No tax rates are posted.
- Audits are not archived for at least 3 years and the most recent audit posted is from 2006.
- Greenbrier County website
- Greenbrier County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Greenbrier County genealogy and history from the WV GenWeb project
- Greenbrier County public records
- Greenbrier County Economic Development
- Greenbrier County o ePodunk
- Greenbrier County on the National Association of Counties website (dead link)
- Greenbrier County, Budget, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Staff Directory, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Elected Officials, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Meeting Minutes, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Planning, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Building Permit, Accessed: March 17, 2013