Greer Tan Swiston
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Middlesex District|
Swiston's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Greer recognizes the problems that can hamper job growth; she will work with the state to partner with entrepreneurs and workers to create incentives that will help Massachusetts keep jobs and help attract and support new jobs."
- Excerpt:"Greer sits on the Newton Board of Alderman Public Safety and Transportation Committee and sees firsthand the challenges transit poses for Newton. She understands what proactive involvement in state level planning would mean to Newton."
- Excerpt:"Greer will address the inequities of the Comprehensive Permit Act and look to make changes that would address the real affordable housing situation that Newton and other communities have in a way that works better for the communities and the residents in need."
- Excerpt:"Greer will make sure Newton’s voice and perspective on Education is heard on Beacon Hill."
Swiston ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Middlesex District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Kay Khan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eleventh Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kay Khan Incumbent||74.4%||14,329|
Swiston and her husband have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greer + Swiston + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Greer+Swiston+Massachusetts+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Greer Swiston on Facebook
- Greer Swiston on LinkedIn
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |