|Maryland House of Delegates, District 24|
In 2011, Hall was nominated to the Maryland Democratic Central Committee.
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Erek Barron and incumbents Carolyn J.B. Howard and Michael L. Vaughn defeated incumbent Darren M. Swain, Tiffany Alston, Marva Jo Camp, Durand Adrian Ford, Greg Hall, Delaneo L. Miller and Phillip A. Raines in the Democratic primary, while Cy Okoro was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Hall is facing Tiffany Alston, Nancy Dixon-Saxon, Clayton Aarons, Carolyn Howard (incumbent), Sherry James-Strother, Michael Oputa, Byron Richardson, Michael Vaughn (incumbent) and Kenneth Williams in the September 14 primary. No Republicans filed for this seat.
Hall grew up around Capitol Heights, Maryland where he currently resides with his four children and wife Jacqueline, a principal at Glenn Dale Elementary and adjunct professor at Washington Adventist University.
Awards and associations
- 2002: Vice President and President, Prince George's County Young Democrats
- 2001: Member, Prince George's County Young Democrats
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Greg + Hall + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Information emailed to Ballotpedia on April 28, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Greg Hall Bio - Campaign Website
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |