Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 2a|
Hartman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Basic Education Funding
- Excerpt:"I would address the court's order to properly fund basic education, by doing just that, “fund basic education.” To meet the intent and letter of the law, no more court hearings and putting off what we know needs to be done."
- Excerpt:"As good stewards of public funds and trust, we must weigh the impacts of our decisions on at-risk and vulnerable populations, public safety, and constitutionally mandated requirements"
Considerations for the Elder Population
- Excerpt:" Elders living at home will require the same type of household maintenance support as the rest of the community, but face greater challenges based on age, health, and physical abilities."
- Excerpt:"My philosophy would place Washington’s infrastructure into survival needs such, bridges, highways, domestic waters systems and sanitary, sewer, and storm runoff as priorities."
Saving Washington States Parks
- Excerpt:"We must look to the budget and its structure for change, we have many priorities that must be met, and state parks remain a significant priority in my agenda."
Hartman ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 2a. Hartman ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and Hartman was defeated by incumbent Gary Alexander (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 2a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gary Alexander Incumbent||58%||32,174|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Hartman + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |