|Nebraska Director of Agriculture|
|2005 - Present|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Dave Heineman (R)|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska-Lincoln (1984)|
|Place of birth||Sumner, Nebraska|
In the 1980s, Ibach started working as a loan officer for Farm Credit Services of America, eventually working his way up to assistant vice president. Since 1999, he served as assistant director of agriculture until his appointment to his current position.
- Bachelor's Degree, University of Nebraska-Lincoln in (1984) in animal science and agricultural economics
Nebraska Director of Agriculture (2005 - present)
Ibach grew up in the Sumner area on a family farm. He lives near Sumner in central Nebraska with his wife, Teresa, have three children. He is the owner and operator a cow, calf, and grain operation.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Greg + Ibach + Nebraska + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nebraska students to tour Taiwan - High Plains Journal
- Local View: Ag department not trying to 'submarine' climate study - Lincoln Journal Star
- State Ag Directors Visit NAFB 2013 - AgWired
- Nebraska Director of Agriculture
- Agriculture Commissioner
- Governor of Nebraska
- Nebraska Secretary of State
|Nebraska Director of Agriculture
2005 – present
| Succeeded by|