|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 5|
|January 1, 2013-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Edinboro Borough Council|
|Bachelor's||California University, Pennsylvania|
Lucas earned a B.S. in Industrial Education from California University, Pennsylvania in 1981. His professional experience includes working as the Department Head in the Construction Management Associate Degree Program at the Fortis Institute, as an Instructor of Construction Management in the Associate Degree Program at the Fortis Institute, as the owner/operator of Leehan-Lucas Contracting from 1981 to 2010, as the owner/instructor at the Great Lakes Scuba LLC from 1996 to 2009 and as a teacher in the General McLane School District from 1982-1984.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lucas served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Game & Fisheries, Secretary|
|• Labor & Industry|
|• Local Government|
Lucas ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 5. Lucas ran unchallenged in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Jason White (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican John Evans did not seek re-election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Greg Lucas is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Greg Lucas raised a total of $130,898 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 11, 2013.
|Greg Lucas's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 5||$130,898|
|Grand Total Raised||$130,898|
2012Greg Lucas won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Greg Lucas raised a total of $130,898.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Greg Lucas's campaign in 2012|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$55,014|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Pennsylvania||$34,628|
|Northwest Good Government Pac||$7,000|
|Pennsylvania Association of Realtors||$4,990|
|Richards, Roger W||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$130,898|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lucas and his wife, Rose, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Greg + Lucas + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Guest Voice of Greg Lucas: Let's boost enrollment at Pa. universities - GoErie.com
- Like Subway, our state schools need promotions to improve their numbers - Meadville Tribune
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 22 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Mobile Press school columns for Jan. 22 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Robbins retiring; 3 running for Senate seat - Allied News
- 1/2 Morning Buzz - PoliticsPA
- Redistricting heating up 2014 elections: Haluska, Burns may battle for state seat - The Tribune-Democrat
- Our View: Pay attention to state Senate race - GoErie.com
- Redistricting heating up 2014 elections - New Castle News
- Lucas to seek seat being vacated by Robbins - GoErie.com
John Evans (R)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |