|Montana House of Representatives, District 75|
|J.D.||Louisiana State University, 1988|
Miller ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 75. Miller ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Edith McClafferty (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Edith McClafferty Incumbent||72.9%||2,875|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Greg + Miller + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roundabout ? What's Happening December 5-11 - Salisbury Post
- WHS Class of '73 celebrates 40th reunion - Winfield Daily Courier Online
- Real estate transfers May 2013 - Montgomery Newspapers
- Marvin Waschke named new county library trustee - Bellingham Herald
- Recordings from paradise - Hilton Head Monthly
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
- 5 from Bridgewater-Emery Ethan return to 9AA team - Albany Times Union
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Kazia Jankowski, Associate Culinary ... - Huffington Post
- The Fix's top 10 Senate races of 2014 - Washington Post (blog)
- News Briefs - PQ Monthly
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |