Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine at Orono|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
Payeur's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Teresa Pierce was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gregory Payeur was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pierce faces Payeur in the general election.
In 2014, Payeur's endorsements include U.S. Sen. Susan Collins (R).
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gregory + Payeur + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 44
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," accessed April 11, 2014
- Payeur for Legislature, homepage, accessed October 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |