Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 148|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Alan Whittemore defeated N. Michael Blier in the Democratic primary. District 6 incumbent Tyler Clark was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards due to salary concerns. Anthony Edgecomb was selected as Clark's replacement.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 148 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|N. Michael Blier||47.7%||144|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gregory + Ward + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 148
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 9, 2014
- Bangor Daily News, "GOP rep bows out; poverty in Maine skyrockets; win a gas-powered alarm clock!" July 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |