For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oregon city websites
Last rated on August 11, 2012.
- Budgets are posted.
- Meeting schedule, minutes, agendas, and videos are posted.
- Elected Officials
- City council members are listed with contact information.
- Administrative Officials
- Contact information is available for administrative officials.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Audits are available through the search function.
- Public Records
- Information and request form available for public records.
- Local Taxes
- Property tax information is available.
- Audits could not be found without using search function.
- Vendor contracts are not available.
- No information regarding lobbying.
The 2012-2013 total budget is $343,315,779, or 0.6% less than the previous year's budget.
The Gresham City Council is made up of 6 members representing individual districts for staggered four year terms. The current mayor is Shane Bemis.
Under the city's council-manager form of government, the city council and the mayor select a city manager to oversee the day to day operation of the city. The current city manager is Erik Kvarsten.
See also: Oregon public employee salaries
The Gresham website posts salary schedules here.
See also: Oregon public pensions
See also: Oregon government sector lobbying
According to OpenSecrets.org, the city of Gresham has spent $540,000 on lobbying since 2005.
|Year||Amount Spent on Lobbying|
Transparency & public records
Information and request form available for public records on the Gresham website.
The property tax rate is $3.61 per $1,000 of assessed value, but only 25% actually goes to the city.