Gretchen Justine Schmitt
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Schmitt withdrew from the race on March 25, 2014.
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Frank Dermody was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Sean Watson was set to face Gretchen Justine Schmitt in the Republican primary, but Schmitt withdrew from the race on March 25, 2014, leaving Watson unopposed. Dermody defeated Watson in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 33 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Frank Dermody Incumbent||53%||8,668|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gretchen + Schmitt + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 33
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Withdrawals," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |