|Former candidate for|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Hall High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas (1970)|
|Master's||University of Arkansas (1975)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1972-1974|
|Place of birth||Minneapolis, MN|
Graham earned his B.S. and M.A. in Political Science from the University of Arkansas in 1970 and 1975, respectively. His professional experience includes teaching and helping found MedServices. He served in the United States Marine Corps from 1972 to 1974.
Graham's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We should continue to foster the atmosphere in Benton County that has produced the lowest unemployment rate in the state. It is crucial that business continues to feel welcome here."
- Excerpt: "Education must continue to receive top-billing in the state budget."
- Excerpt: "I am proud that Arkansas wears the label of “The Natural State” and will do my best to insure that this label is credible. We must value and preserve those natural resources that make us a special place."
- Excerpt: "I have been disturbed by the polarization and vitriol that have characterized the political process over the past few years. Common sense and the art of compromise have been the victims of this divide. I pledge to you to be guided by the voice of reason and the willingness to listen."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Grimsley Graham was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rebecca Petty defeated Margaret Wolf in the Republican primary. Petty defeated Graham in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 94 General Election, 2014|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2014|
Graham and his wife, Carol, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Grimsley + Graham + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 94
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|