Guillaume de Ramel
|Guillaume de Ramel|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island Secretary of State|
|Bachelor's||Hobart and William Smith Colleges (1997)|
|Master's||Columbia University (2002)|
de Ramel is a Director of F.H. Prince & Co., LLC and a trustee of The de Ramel Foundation. He founded Air Newport, LLP and previously served as COO of Arnold Construction and was a real estate analyst with Holliday Fenolgio Flower, LP and CMD Realty Investors, LP. In 2011, de Ramel was appointed to the Coastal Resources Management Council Board by Gov. Lincoln Chafee.
- BA, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 1997
- Masters, real estate development, Columbia University, 2002
|Rhode Island Secretary of State Democratic Primary, 2006|
|Guillaume de Ramel||46.9%||37,425|
|Election Results Via: Rhode Island State Board of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Guillaume de Ramel" + "Rhode Island" + "Secretary of State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NEW: Lombardi Endorses De Ramel for Secretary of State - GoLocalProv
- Advocates for 'reproductive justice' present RI legislative agenda - The Providence Journal
- The Saturday Morning Post: Quick hits on politics & more in RI - WPRI-TV 12 (blog)
- GoLocalProv, "Guillaume de Ramel To Run For RI Secretary of State in 2014," May 9, 2013
- RI.gov, "Governor Lincoln D. Chafee Nominates Five Rhode Islanders to Coastal Resources Management Council Board," May 5, 2011
- WPRI, "Democrat de Ramel to run for Secretary of State in 2014," January 24, 2013
- Providence Journal, "Pacheco endorses De Ramel in race for secretary of state," December 12, 2013
State of Rhode Island
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | General Treasurer | Auditor General | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Environmental Management | Director of Labor | Chair of Public Utilities |