|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated Aug. 14, 2012.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted. 
- Meeting minutes are posted  Current agendas are posted. 
- Contact information can be found by entering each department page. 
- Current, proposed and previous budgets are posted. 
- Annual audits are posted. 
- Building permits are posted 
- Zoning information is provided. 
- Although there is a link for the purchasing department, no bids or contracts are posted. 
- No information on how to file a public records request.
- No disclosure of public expenses on lobbying efforts.
- Information on local taxes not posted.