For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Haines Borough, Alaska
The Haines borough is the only third-class borough in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- Contact and term information for the mayor, Planning Commission members, and Assembly members is provided.
- Administrative contacts are provided.
- Past Assembly meeting minutes are provided, but there are none from recent years.
- A request form for public records is posted.
- Current (but not past) budget information is provided.
- No audits or tax information is posted.
- Building permits and contracts are not available.
- Lobbying affiliations are not listed.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Haines Borough||Home rule||5.5%||-||-||4%||-||-|
- Haines Borough website
- Haines Borough on E-Reference
- Haines, Alaska Tourism
- Haines Community Website
- Haines Borough Code
- Haines Borough on Epodunk
- Haines Borough Free Public Records Directory