Haines Borough, Alaska
The Haines borough is the only third-class borough in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- Contact and term information for the mayor, Planning Commission members, and Assembly members is provided.
- Administrative contacts are provided.
- Past Assembly meeting minutes are provided, but there are none from recent years.
- A request form for public records is posted.
- Current (but not past) budget information is provided.
- No audits or tax information is posted.
- Building permits and contracts are not available.
- Lobbying affiliations are not listed.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Haines Borough||Home rule||5.5%||-||-||4%||-||-|
- Haines Borough website
- Haines Borough on E-Reference
- Haines, Alaska Tourism
- Haines Community Website
- Haines Borough Code
- Haines Borough on Epodunk
- Haines Borough Free Public Records Directory