Hall County, Georgia
- Main article: Evaluation of Georgia county websites
- One budget and an annual financial report are posted.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are provided.
- Contact information for the Commissioners is provided.
- Contact information for the Administrators is also provided.
- Building permit and zoning information is provided.
- Tax information is provided and property taxes can be searched online.
- Bids, but no contracts, are listed.
- No lobbying affiliations are listed.
- There is no information about requesting public records.
Citing the large amount of records requested from the county in 2008, the Hall County Board of Commissioners is urging state lawmakers to consider changing the public records law to increase the amount the county can charge per copy. County officials do not currently budget in time to respond to records requests as part of their duties, which can contribute to their difficulties in responding to requests in a timely manner. The most frequently requested documents are not made available online.
- Hall County website
- Open Records Request, Left on Lanier, January 12, 2009
- Hall County on E-Reference
- Hall County Library System
- Hall County Free Public Records Directory
- Hall County on Epodunk