Hamilton County, New York
Hamilton County is one of 62 counties in New York. It lies entirely within the Adirondack Park. It is the least populated of New York's counties and is also the most sparsely populated county in the eastern half of the United States, with a population density of just over 3 people/sq mi. Tourism is almost the sole industry of the county.
- Main article: Evaluation of New York county websites
- Hamilton County website is devoted solely to tourism and does not meet any of the transparency standards.
- Official Hamilton County Website
- New York Visitors Network - Hamilton County
- Public Records Directory - Hamilton County
- Hamilton County on E-Reference