Hancock County, West Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of West Virginia county websites
- The Commission meeting dates are listed, but no minutes are posted.
- The Commissioners are listed, but their individual contact information is not.
- Contact information is provided for the Administrative officials.
- Tax information is provided.
Drug Task Force tells law abiding citizens reporting dealing if heroin, "But, his dad is a nice guy" Commissioner frequently profit through their use of taxpayer money Cronyism is all that is done with taxpayers money and people actually wanting to create businesses are turned away if not politically connected Taxpayers fund 100% of county employees insurance premiums Veterans organization have been converted to primarily be used as slot machine parlors to support political activities over actual veterans
- Budget is not published.
- Does not provide information on building permits and zoning, audits, and contracts.
- There is no information on obtaining public records.
- Hancock County website
- Hancock County on City-Data.com
- Hancock County on ePodunk
- Hancock County genealogy from the WV GenWeb project
- Hancock County public records
- Hancock County on the National Association of Counties site