is a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 29
of the Colorado House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Tracy Kraft-Tharp was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Robert Edgar Ramirez was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kraft-Tharp, Ramirez and Hans Romer (L) will face off in the general election.
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2012
Romer ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 29. He was defeated by Tracy Kraft-Tharp (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012
|| Robert Ramirez Incumbent
|| Hans V. Romer
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Hans + Romer + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Hans Romer News Feed
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014