|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 186|
|Bachelor's||Temple University, 1978|
The vacancy was created when Kenyatta Johnson (D) resigned after being elected to the Philadelphia City Council in November 2011. James was originally a candidate in both the special and general elections for District 186, but decided to withdraw from the general and run only in the special election. He will serve the remaining six months of Johnson's term.
James earned his BA in sociology from Temple University in 1978.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 186, Special Election, 2012|
James withdrew from the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 186. Jordan Harris, Timothy Hannah, and Damon Roberts ran in the Democratic primary on April 24. No Republican candidates filed to run for the seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harold + James + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Philly.com, "Confusing Phila. races for state House," April 20, 2012
- Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," Accessed April 7, 2012
- Philadelphia County April 24, 2012 General and Special Election Unofficial Results, April 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |