Harrah Public Schools, Oklahoma
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
- Revenue and expenditures reports are posted on the district homepage. Complete and archived budgets are not available.
- Meeting agendas posted.
- The most recent district report card is published.
- School board members are listed, but no contact information is available.
- School board meeting dates, times, and locations are not listed.
- Information on how to request public records is not provided.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |