Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Louisiana, District 5|
Brown has never held elected office but has served as a past president of the Tensas Basin Levee District board and as a former member of the Ouachita Parish Mosquito Abatement District board.
He is a director on The Nature Conservancy of Louisiana.
- See also: Louisiana State Senate elections, 2011
However, Brown dropped out of the race on September 21 after Kostelka and Louisiana Attorney General Buddy Caldwell filed lawsuits challenging his residency. “Sometimes, even in politics, you have to look at what’s most important to you, and that’s my wife and my elderly parents, and I will not parade them through one of Sen. Kostelka’s kangaroo courts,” Brown stated.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harris + Brown + Louisiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Louisiana's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Louisiana's 5th Congressional District