Harrisburg School District Levy Increase (May 2011)
This measure was defeated in all three counties.
- YES 1 (80%)
- NO 4 (20%)
- YES 17 (24.29%)
- NO 53 (75.71%)
- YES 325 (32.15%)
- NO 679 (67.15%)
This measure sought to increase the current school levy by a rate of $.90 per $1,000 of assessed property value for a period of two years in order to help pay for general operational costs of the district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Harrisburg School District levy $.90 per $1,000 of assessed value for general operations for two years beginning in 2011-2012? This measure may cause property taxes to increase more than three percent.|
- Benton County Elections, May Election Results
- Lane County Clerk, May Election Results
- Linn County Elections, Current Election Results
- Benton County Elections, Harrisburg School Measure
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.