|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
|Bachelor's||Memphis State University, 1981|
was a 2014 Independent
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
He suspended his campaign on June 8, 2014.
Kelly earned a B.B.A. in marketing from Memphis State University in 1981. He has worked as a drug store manager and as a self-employed owner in retail sales. Kelly was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2003.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2014
Kelly ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Tennessee. He suspended his campaign on June 8, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harrison + Kelly + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Harrison Kelly News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harrison Kelly for U.S. Senate, "A Message from Harrison Kelly," accessed July 18, 2014
- ↑ Harrison Kelly for U.S. Senate, "About," accessed April 14, 2014