Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri Director of Agriculture|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jay Nixon|
|Deputy Director, Missouri Department of Natural Resources|
From 1993-2008, Bozoian served as an assistant under then-attorney general Nixon, working in the agriculture division of the attorney general's office.
Missouri Director of Agriculture (October 2013-December 2013)
Hagler was appointed by Gov. Jay Nixon in 2013 as the interim head of the Missouri Department of Agriculture. The department sets agriculture policy and provides assistance to farmers throughout the state. Its duties include consumer protection, public health roles, environmental advocacy, agricultural marketing, public information and awareness, as well as promoting new technology and uses for Missouri’s agricultural goods.
Bozoian was appointed to the state executive position of Missouri Director of Agriculture by Gov. Jay Nixon in October 2013. Bozoian was replaced in December 2013 by Richard Fordyce, who became the permanent officeholder.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harry + Bozoian + Missouri + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri Director of Agriculture
- Agriculture Commissioner
- Governor of Missouri
- Current Governor of Missouri Jay Nixon
- Former Missouri Agriculture Director Jon Hagler
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Hagler replaced as director Mo. agriculture agency," October 11, 2013
- Missouri Department of Agriculture, "Director of Agriculture," January 24, 2014
- Missouri Department of Agriculture, "About MDA," accessed October 1, 2011
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Missouri Director of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|