Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 7|
|J.D.||University of South Carolina|
|Place of birth||Pittsburgh, PA|
Effect of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in South Carolina
The 7th district was added following the results of the 2010 census. According to the Washington Post, despite Republican-controlled redistricting decisions, this district is a battleground for Democrats and Republicans seeking control of the U.S. House. With Republican front-runner Thad Viers deciding not to run and Democrat Ted Vick showing some appeal to conservatives, South Carolina's 7th is a swing district this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Pavilack + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Myrtle Beach Online "Harry Pavilack files statement of candidacy for 7th District seat" Accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ WYFF News-2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Carolina Live "Gloria Tinubu wins 7th Congressional District Democratic race," June 12, 2012
- ↑ Washington Post blog "The 10 House districts that might surprise you," May 11, 2012