Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, South Carolina|
|J.D.||University of South Carolina|
|Place of birth||Pittsburgh, PA|
Pavilack is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent South Carolina. Pavilack is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Effect of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in South Carolina
The 7th District was added following the results of the 2010 census. According to the Washington Post, despite Republican-controlled redistricting decisions, this district is a battleground for Democrats and Republicans seeking control of the U.S. House. With Republican front-runner Thad Viers deciding not to run and Democrat Ted Vick showing some appeal to conservatives, South Carolina's 7th is a swing district this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Pavilack + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in South Carolina, 2014
- South Carolina's 7th Congressional District
- South Carolina's 7th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- SC Votes, "Senate Candidate List," accessed March 31, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Online "Harry Pavilack files statement of candidacy for 7th District seat" Accessed April 12, 2012
- WYFF News-2012 Primary Results
- Carolina Live "Gloria Tinubu wins 7th Congressional District Democratic race," June 12, 2012
- Washington Post blog, "The 10 House districts that might surprise you," May 11, 2012