|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Sawicki's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Michigan has experienced strong economic growth under the leadership of the current administration and legislature. In Lansing, I will work hard to continue this momentum well into the future. And as the economy continues to strengthen, we can expect to see more job growth and prosperity throughout the State.
Taxes and Regulation
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Frank Liberati defeated Geraldine Trager and Tony Trupiano in the Democratic primary. Harry Sawicki was unopposed in the Republican primary. Liberati defeated Sawicki in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 13 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harry + Sawicki + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 13
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Committee to Elect Harry Sawicki, "Issues," accessed October 16, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |