Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 2|
Scott was running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 2. He was running against Anthony Zander, Bettie Cook Scott, Alberta Tinsley Talabi, and incumbent Tim Bledsoe in the Democratic primary on August 7.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Scott + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rand Paul 'Seriously Thinking About' 2016 Presidential Run - Huffington Post
- Michigan 11th District Seat Held By Tea Party Pol Kerry Bentivolio Won't Be ... - Huffington Post
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans ... - Huffington Post
- Jack Up Those Fast Food Wages! - Daily Beast
- Elizabeth Warren push-back More Warren clicks Jobs day preview: Don't pop the ... - Politico
- Microsoft's SMB Partners Say Goodbye to Small Business Server - Redmond Channel Partner
- Off to the races: Vitter eyeing Louisiana GOV - NBCNews.com
- Kerry James Marshall, the Black Edward Hopper - Daily Beast
- Abortion Cases in Court Helped Tilt Democrats Against the Filibuster - New York Times
- Veterans Running For Congress Campaign As Can-Do Candidates - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |