Hawaii 1998 ballot measures
November 3, 1998 ballot in the state of Hawaii.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- One measure was approved, while two measures were defeated.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- The question of whether to hold a constitutional convention is automatically referred to the state's ballot once every ten years.
On the ballot
|ABR||Convention Question||Hawaii Constitution||Call for a constitutional convention|
|Question 1||Admin of gov't||Change the appointment of a tax review commission from every 5 years to 10 years|
|Question 2||Marriage||Reserves marriage to opposite-sex couples|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Hawaii ballot measures
- Laws governing ballot measures in Hawaii
- History of direct democracy in Hawaii