For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Hawaii 1998 ballot measures
- One measure was approved, while two measures were defeated.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- The question of whether to hold a constitutional convention is automatically referred to the state's ballot once every ten years.
On the ballot
|ABR||Convention Question||Hawaii Constitution||Call for a constitutional convention|
|Question 1||Admin of gov't||Change the appointment of a tax review commission from every 5 years to 10 years|
|Question 2||Marriage||Reserves marriage to opposite-sex couples|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Hawaii ballot measures
- Laws governing ballot measures in Hawaii
- History of direct democracy in Hawaii
State of Hawaii
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of Finance | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs | Commissioner of Agriculture | Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Industrial Relations | Chair of Public Utilities |