Hawaii 2004 ballot measures
There were four statewide ballot questions on the 2004 ballot in the state of Hawaii.
- All four of the measures that appeared on the ballot were legislative referrals.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Criminal Justice||Define what constitutes a continuing course of conduct in sexual assault crimes||
|Amendment 2||Criminal Justice||Public has right to registration information of convicted persons in sexual offenses||
|Amendment 3||Criminal Justice||Legislature to provide confidential communications between victim and victim's health professional||
|Amendment 4||Criminal Justice||Permit criminal charges for felonies to be initiated by a legal prosecuting office||
- 2004 ballot measures
- Hawaii ballot measures
- Hawaii Legislature
- Laws governing ballot measures in Hawaii
- History of direct democracy in Hawaii
- List of ballot measures by state
- Hawaii campaign finance laws
- I&R Placing a constitutional amendment on the Hawaii ballot