Hawaii state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Hawaii are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Hawaii's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Hawaii.
- Attorney General of Hawaii
- Governor of Hawaii
- Hawaii Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources
- Hawaii Commissioner of Agriculture
- Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Hawaii Director of Finance
- Hawaii Director of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Hawaii Public Utilities Commission
- Hawaii State Auditor
- Hawaii Superintendent of Education
- Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Hawaii in 2015.
- Hawaii gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Hawaii state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Hawaii in 2013.
There were no elections in Hawaii in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Hawaii + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.