|Maine House of Representatives, District 128|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Sirocki's professional experience includes working as a receptionist and dental hygienist.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sirocki served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Leaves of Absence|
|• Health and Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sirocki served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health and Human Services|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Dwight Ely was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 128 incumbent Heather Sirocki was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Sirocki won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 128. Sirocki ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Jean-Marie Caterina (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 128, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Heather Sirocki Incumbent||51%||3,038|
Sirocki's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic candidate Brian Dell'Olio. According to official results, Sirocki defeated Dell'Olio in the November 2 general election. Democratic incumbent Peggy Pendleton did not seek re-election, although she was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 128 (2010)|
|Heather Sirocki (R)||2,512||52%|
|Brian Dell'Olio (D)||2,168||45%|
Comprehensive donor information for Sirocki is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Sirocki raised a total of $17,154 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Heather Sirocki's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 128||$14,339|
|2010||Maine State House, District 128||$2,815|
|Grand Total Raised||$17,154|
2012Sirocki won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Sirocki raised a total of $14,339.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Heather Sirocki's campaign in 2012|
|Defense of Liberty Pac||$700|
|Campaign to Elect Beth Oconnor||$350|
|Malaby for House||$350|
|Harmon for Maine||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$14,339|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Sirocki raised $2,815 in contributions.
No contributions to her campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Sirocki is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Heather + Sirocki + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Heather Sirocki
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Sirocki, Heather W," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Peggy Pendleton (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |