|Illinois House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Holan earned her bachelor's degree in Business Administration degree from Elmhurst College. Her professional experience includes homeschooling her two children.
Holan's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Invest in families, not bureaucracies
- Repeal the 2011 tax hike, and oppose a progressive income tax
- Balance the budget properly, so that the debit is eliminated
- Respect Life
- Defend the people who play by the rules and repair our broken pension system so that it is sustainable and fair to both pensioner and taxpayer.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Deborah O'Keefe Conroy ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Heidi Holan ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Conroy and Holan will face off in the general election.
Holan and her husband, Jeff, have two sons. She is a member of Wheaton Bible Church, volunteers with Children’s Ministry and serves as the Illinois State Coordinator for parentalrights.org.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Heidi + Holan + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website, "About," accessed February 26, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |