Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Roger Brabandt and incumbent Scott Louser were unopposed in the Republican primary, while Heidi Rintoul and Judy Vendsel were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rintoul, Vendsel, Brabandt and Louser will face off in the general election.
|North Dakota State House, District 5|
|Scott Louser (R)||3,285|
|Roger Brabandt (R)||2,794|
|Louis Pinkerton (D)||2,733|
|Heidi Rintoul (D)||1,476|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Heidi + Rintoul + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives District 5
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |