Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Washington-7 District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Spear's professional experience includes working as a manager for technology start-up companies.
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Washington-7 has two state representatives. Incumbent Maxine Jo Grad was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Adam Greshin, Heidi Spear and Ed Read are running as Independent candidates. Grad and Greshin defeated Spear and Read in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Washington-7 District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Maxine Jo Grad Incumbent||30.7%||1,336|
|Independent||Adam Greshin Incumbent||29.9%||1,299|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Heidi + Spear + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Heidi Spear, "Biography," accessed August 8, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014