For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 13|
|May 17, 2011- December 1, 2012|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||May 17, 2011|
Helen Martin is a former Democratic member of the West Virginia House of Delegates. She represented District 9 from May 17, 2011 to 2012. She was appointed to fill the vacancy created by the death of her husband, Dale Martin.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Border served on these committees:
- Agriculture Committee, West Virginia House of Delegates
- Energy, Industry & Labor/ Economic Development & Small Business Committee, West Virginia House
- Government Organization Committee, West Virginia House of Delegates
- Natural Resources Committee, West Virginia House
Martin ran for re-election in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13. Martin and incumbent Brady R. Paxton advanced unopposed in the May 8 primary election. She was challenged by Brian Scott, Scott Cadle, and Brady Paxton in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2012, Martin was endorsed by:
- The West Virginia AFL-CIO's Committee on Political Education
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- herald-dispatch.com, "W.Va. candidates receive endorsements," March 08, 2012
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
Scott Cadle (R)
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |