Hempfield School District, Pennsylvania
|Transparency grading process|
About the district
The county outperformed the state in median household income and poverty rate, but underperforms the state in higher education. According to the 2010 Census, the median household income in Lancaster County is $55,816 compared to Pennsylvania's statewide median of $51,651. The rate of residents below the poverty level in Lancaster County is 9.9% while the state rate is 12.6%. The percentage of residents over 25 with a bachelor's degree or higher in Lancaster County is 23.2% compared to the state average of 26.7%.
|Racial Demographics, 2012|
|Race||Lancaster County (%)||Pennsylvania (%)|
|Black or African American||4.5||11.4|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||0.4||0.3|
|Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander||0.1||0.1|
|Two or More Races||1.7||1.7|
|Hispanic or Latino||9.3||6.1|
- The names and contact information for all administrative officials are provided.
- The current budget is published.
- The names and contact information for all school board members are provided.
- Information on public records is provided.
- District report cards from 2002-2004 are published.
- Current district report cards are not available.
- There is no information on background checks, lobbying, contracts, audits, and taxes.