Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Peter Abbate was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Henry Lallave was unopposed in the Republican primary. Abbate ran on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets and Lallave ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Abbate defeated Lallave in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 49 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Peter Abbate Incumbent||76%||4,872|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Lallave ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 51. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. He was defeated by incumbent Felix W. Ortiz in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Felix Ortiz Incumbent||87.8%||18,918|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lallave was a Republican candidate for District 51 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Felix Ortiz (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, Lallave ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 51 2010|
|Felix Ortiz (D)||8,499|
|Henry Lallave (R)||1,655|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Henry + Lallave + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 49
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York State Assembly
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |