|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Lawrence's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Henry Lawrence's campaign website, http://www.henrylawrenceforcongress.org/policy
Lawrence ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 16th District. Lawrence ran unopposed for the Democratic nomination in the primary. He was defeated by incumbent Vern Buchanan (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 16 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Vern Buchanan Incumbent||61.5%||169,126|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Lawrence 's reports.
|Henry Lawrence (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 14, 2014||$0||$17,019||$(16,846)||$172|
|Pre-Primary||September 16, 2014||$172||$15,751||$(15,638)||$285|
|October Quarterly||October 14, 2014||$285||$9,059||$(7,917)||$1,426|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Henry + Lawrence + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 16th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 16th Congressional District
- Bradenton Herald, "Henry Lawrence to challenge for Vern Buchanan's seat in Congress," accessed February 3, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed October 30, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Henry Lawrence July Quarterly," accessed September 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Henry Lawrence Pre-Primary," accessed September 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Henry Lawrence October Quarterly," accessed October 22, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |