Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Vadney served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Science, Technology and Energy|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Four candidates are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while six candidates will face off in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates running in this district can be found here.
Vadney won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 2. Vadney advanced past the September 11 primary election and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Vadney is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Vadney raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 19, 2013.
|Herb Vadney's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Belknap 2||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Vadney won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Vadney did not raise any money.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Herb + Vadney + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Vadney, Herb," accessed July 19, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Vadney, Herb," accessed July 20, 2013