|Tennessee Regulatory Authority|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Bill Haslam, Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey and House Speaker Beth Harwell|
|Bachelor's||University of Memphis|
Hilliard has spent 42 years at First Horizon and is currently the board chair for the National Civil Rights Museum, a board member of Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Tennessee and a commissioner for the Memphis/Shelby County Airport Authority.
- BBA in Personnel Administration and Industrial Relations, University of Memphis
Tennessee Regulatory Authority (2012-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Herbert + Hilliard + Tennessee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Tennessee.gov "New Tennessee Regulatory Authority Takes Form" Accessed November 23, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Tennessee Regulatory Authority "Hilliard Biography" Accessed November 23, 2012
- ↑ Chattanoogan, "Executive Director, 2 Directors Appointed To Reconfigured Tennessee Regulatory Authority," July 31, 2012
|Tennessee Regulatory Authority
| Succeeded by|