Hermitage School District, Pennsylvania
|Transparency grading process|
About the districtMercer County. According to the 2010 United States Census, Mercer County is home to 115,655 residents.
Mercer County underperformed in comparison to the rest of Pennsylvania in terms of higher education achievement in 2011. The United States Census Bureau found that 20.0% of Mercer County residents aged 25 years and older had attained a Bachelor's degree compared to 27.0% for Pennsylvania as a whole. The median household income in Mercer County was $43,589 compared to $52,267 for the state of Pennsylvania. The poverty rate in Mercer County was 13.2% compared to 13.1% for the entire state.
|Racial Demographics, 2012|
|Race||Mercer County (%)||Pennsylvania (%)|
|Black or African American||5.8||11.4|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||0.2||0.3|
|Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander||Z||0.1|
|Two or More Races||1.5||1.7|
|Hispanic or Latino||1.2||6.1|
- Current AYP results are published.
- The names and contact information for all administrative officials are published.
- The names of all school board members are published.
- The current budget is not published.
- Contact information is not provided for school board members.
- School board meeting agendas are not published.
- There is no information on background checks, public records, lobbying, contracts, audits, and taxes.